Boosting your home's curb appeal can help to create a more attractive look and can even help to increase its value. The best way to get started is to begin with:
1. Good clean-up. This is an essential first step when it comes to boosting curb appeal. Start by clearing away any accumulated leaves, weeds, and debris from around your yard, and use a power washer to clean off the exterior of your house.
2. Apply a fresh coat of paint. Fresh paint can do wonders to give your home a new, updated look. If you’re not sure which color to choose, consult with a local paint store or color expert to help you decide.
3. Update your landscaping. Get creative and add some colorful plants, shrubs, and flowers to your yard. Consider going for a theme, such as a cottage or tropical garden, or opt for a more traditional look with a neat, manicured lawn.
4. Add lighting. Install some lighting around your home for a dramatic nighttime effect. Pathway lights and spotlights can help bring out the best in your home, and may even help to deter crime.
5. Replace your front door. A new front door can make an enormous difference to the look of your home, and can also help to keep your family safe and secure. 6. Upgrade your mailbox. Replace your mailbox.
With the help of a few simple steps, you can help to create a welcoming and inviting home.
As we approach the spring season, now’s the time to get your house ready to sell. Let’s connect today so you can find out which updates make the most sense.